Are you in search of an administrative role where you work in an organized and precise manner? Do you aspire to be a part of an international team and foster your growth within a dynamic work environment? From sportswear and fashion accessories to household items, you are the administrative force behind our team.
You get it done
As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for performing a range of administrative tasks according to established work instructions. From sharing crucial booking details with both clients and carriers to requesting and managing necessary export shipment documents. You’re on it.
How you do this? By meticulously following our procedures and work guidelines, setting priorities within your tasks, and swiftly adapting to ad-hoc requests. In essence, you play a pivotal role in supporting our customer service team. You get this done by:
- Coordinating the scheduling of incoming shipments with suppliers/ship lines and internal departments.
- Processing documents for goods receipt, including customs document verification.
- Efficiently addressing any trax errors and actively liaising with carriers for pickup arrangements.
- Recording incoming shipments in the system after verification.
- Booking and canceling manual orders and processing data based on customer instructions.
Your team stands out at DSV for being the "silent force" behind the success of our logistical services. While our customer service colleagues liaise with clients, you collaborate with your fellow Office Administrator colleagues and internal departments, as well as stakeholders.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Some want it to happen, some wish it would happen, we make it happen,
says Anita Jasinska, Supervisor Customer Service.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- some experience in a customer-focused or administrative role.
- proficiency in English.
- an accurate and meticulous work approach.
- affinity for systems and a good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
It all counts for this vacancy of office administrator in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary ranging from €2,242 to €2,400 gross per month, based on your knowledge and experience.
- a professional and informal work environment where your voice matters.
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV (reduction in working hours) days, and 8% holiday allowance.
- a favorable pension scheme, partly premium-free with a 5% personal contribution.
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way, you can grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.