Move forward as a Planner Road Transport at DSV in Dordrecht
Soon you will organise road transports to Norway and Finland, taking into account the right price, loading metres, number of pallets and customer wishes. How? As a planner road transport Scandinavia you get all the freedom you need!
You get the job done
Every day you and your colleagues plan a variety of shipments (from foodstuffs to high-tech products). With DSV trailers to Scandinavia. You work on it.
How do you do this? You organise the right trailer, book the ferry and are in close contact with your DSV colleagues in Finland and Norway. In doing so, you keep your Dutch customers informed of the progress. And meanwhile, you receive yet another booking from a customer. Together with your direct colleagues Mandy, Thomas and Jeffrey, you are active throughout the day. You get this done by:
- accepting and processing bookings in the DSV system;
- keeping in touch by phone and e-mail with customers and colleagues (in Dordrecht and Scandinavia);
- keeping in close touch with our own trailer fleet, ferry companies and charters to ensure correct progression.
Your young team stands out within DSV because of the team spirit. We don't think in boxes, but all colleagues share the common goal. And help each other. Everyone has their own tasks and gets on well with each other. A real "together-feeling".
We are DSV, we are growing
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world that we cannot reach via air, sea, rail, courier or road transport or provide warehouse storage.
We transport everything, as long as it fits in a truck and is allowed by law,
Jeffrey Burghouwt, Teamlead Scandinavia.
In the Netherlands, we work from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
You bring with you
- at least 3 years of knowledge or experience in road transport as e.g. planner or forwarder;
- a good knowledge of Dutch and English in order to speak or e-mail with customers;
- substantive knowledge of pallet types, loading metres and tariffs to be negotiated.
It all counts for this vacancy of planner road transport Scandinavia in Dordrecht. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to push yourself, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
You will get
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial, competitive and always looking to grow as an organisation. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay paid out in May;
- 5% gratuity paid out in November;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a 5% own contribution;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy and external (logistics) study opportunities.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Jeroen de Wit will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 8229 7557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.