Move forward as QHSE Specialist at DSV in Haps
Do you know better than anyone how ISO 22000 should be applied in practice? Do you enjoy working on operations, quality assurance, improvement projects and short lines of communication both internally and with the customer? Then this is the job you are looking for!
You get it done
In autumn we will start our logistics services regarding advanced nutrition products at our customer where quality is paramount, including HACCP and various ISO standards. So a new location, new colleagues, fantastic challenges and you will be part of it!
How will you do this?
As a QHSE Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring and improving quality, safety, health and environment for the entire site. Here, we work with advanced nutrition on a daily basis and everything is done according to ISO 22000, ISO 13485, FDA and HACCP guidelines, among others. You ensure proper operational implementation of the requirements and customer-specific procedures and rules. Together with the operation, the management and the customer, you are continuously involved in improvement processes, reporting, internal and external audits and other quality-related projects. In this responsible and coordinating role, you are the site lead for the food defence and safety team. You are also responsible for all relevant matters concerning the buildings, installations and operationally related machines and tools. You will achieve this by:
- developing, coordinating, advising and monitoring all standards and guidelines;
- ensuring proper follow-up and implementation of incidents and changes;
- daily contact with both the customer and all internal stakeholders.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your drive to get the best out of your team every day. Whether it is about optimising the processes within our warehouse or jointly celebrating successes. Together, you challenge each other every day!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
We cannot control the wind, but we can control the sail,
says Daniel Vroemen, Supervisor QHSE.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- excellent communication skills and able to work effectively with various stakeholders;
- knowledge of HACCP and ISO standards;
- passion and enthusiasm for the profession, which you know how to convey to others;
- demonstrable experience in a comparable position, preferably in a logistics environment.
It all counts for this vacancy of qhse specialist in Haps. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 5% gratuity paid in November;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Bart Joosten will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 4327 0642 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.