Would you like to work in an environment where we do assembly and warehousing for a large customer of money machines? Your ideas for improvement are appreciated within our international work environment.
You get it done
Creating new work instructions, processes and setting up training for a new product launch: you work on it.
How do you do this? You oversee the quality of our money counting machines, monitoring the agreed quality requirements of our product and processes. The proactive initiation, preparation and execution of activities to secure and optimize product quality are part of your role. You work closely with our colleagues but also with our customer. You get this done by:
- analyzing, coordinating and solving quality-related problems within production and logistics;
- drawing up and realizing quality requirements in which you take care of the implementation and enforcement of these quality requirements;
- training of colleagues on new methods, controls, etc.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the attention and involvement we have for each other. You will be given the freedom and all the space you need to fill this role in the best way possible.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transportation and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via warehousing and transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road.
We are a unique department within DSV because of our manufacturing operations. For someone who is entrepreneurial and takes initiative, there are plenty of opportunities here,
says Sander van Gelderen, Assistant Manager of Operations.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 20 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference.
- hbo working and thinking level;
- passion for logistics and technology;
- command of the English language, Dutch language is an advantage.
It all counts for this vacancy of quality engineer in Venray. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- A salary between € 2,300.- and € 3,400.-, tailored to knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 vacation days per year and 8% vacation pay;
- Access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy and external training courses. This allows you to grow and influence your career path;
- The space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, friendly and, above all, a fun team!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.