The right colleagues in the right place at the right time. With your planning skills, you will play an indispensable role at DSV. Ready to make a difference?
You get it done
Our logistics services depend on flawless planning for your DSV colleagues and countless temporary workers in our warehouses. You’re on it!
How you do this? Together with your team, you supply personnel to several DSV locations in the Netherlands daily. You are the planning specialist and the point of contact for the region. From forklift drivers to order pickers, you coordinate the needs of the operation with various employment agencies and your internal colleagues. You get this done by:
- retrieving and analysing the staffing needs from the operation, based on competencies and availability, you create a schedule using our workforce management system. Your planning is then completed by our staffing partners;
- analysing the planning results and carrying out scenario planning. Based on this, you give advice to the warehouse managers and supervisors;
- analysing the KPI reports of our temping partners and discussing planning gaps or structural shortfalls;
- initiating improvement proposals based on national consultations with your fellow resource planners.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your eye for detail. You are the eyes and ears of the operation when it comes to our staffing. You act as the spider in the web between our operations and staffing partners, and the pleasant cooperation within your team helps in this. You don't do this alone, but together with your colleagues Sifra, Laura and July. Where fun is guaranteed!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Our colleagues in the right place, at the right time; that is what we as a team are working on day in and day out. Creating the right puzzle gives me satisfaction. No two days are the same, that's what makes my job so much fun,
says July Vullings, Resource planner Region ZON and ONL.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience within a similar role, for example as a personnel planner, intercedent or account specialist at a temporary employment agency;
- knowledge of and experience in a logistics environment;
- you know your way around a workforce management system;
- command of both Dutch and English.
It all counts for this vacancy of resource planner in Tholen. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary that, depending on the knowledge and experience you bring, is between €2460 and €3788 gross per month;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay;
- the possibility to work some days from home, as long as work allows;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a 5% own contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.