Move forward as a Sales Support Specialist at DSV in Venlo
Your ambition and drive to grow is what keeps us moving forward. Together with your team, you play an indispensable role in the growth of DSV Road. For our customers. For our operation. For you. Ready to make a difference?
You get it done
You are the right hand of our field sales colleagues. Where they are good at selling our services, you are good at following up. Together, you are a well-oiled machine. You’re on it.
How do you do this? Within your sales area, you get to work on customer enquiries for a variety of transport solutions. FTL (full truck loads), LTL (less than truck load) and groupage. You come across all kinds of things, in every possible combination. You follow up on every question, escalation you come across, to investigate where the need lies. Sometimes through direct contact with colleagues, other times by phone or e-mail. You get this done by:
- picking up all kinds of customer queries, escalations or transport requests;
- creating debtors and implementing new customers;
- processing findings from customer contact in our CRM system and analysing this data;
- collecting transport rates, not only from your Dutch colleagues, but also from colleagues elsewhere in Europe.
Your team stands out within DSV because of its winner's mentality. You will surround yourself with commercially seasoned colleagues who will gladly take you along in the growth of DSV. They will teach you the tricks of the trade. So that in no time you can make, in football terms, beautiful "one-twos".
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
From the first contact to our after-sales service, you take care of our colleagues in the field. Our clients are very well handled by you,
says Hendrik Schotanus, Sales Director, DSV Road.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- a strong commercial drive, analytical skills and excellent communication skills. After all, in this role you are a real relationship builder;
- good command of both the Dutch and English languages;
- some experience within the transport sector is a plus, but we will be happy to teach you the details!
- perfect command of MS Office and preferably already have some experience working within a CRM system.
It all counts for this vacancy of sales support specialist in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a nice salary, tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 5% gratuity (13th month) paid in November;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- the possibility to work from home for a few days, as long as the work allows this;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.