Ready for the next leap in your career as a seasoned customer service professional? With a penchant for leadership and logistics, you're in the right place! You're the linchpin, ensuring a smooth workflow, seamless communication, and exceptional customer experience.
You get it done
You'll oversee team workflows and manage escalations. Diligently track KPIs, maintaining clear communication between the supervisor and your team. You’re on it.
How do you do this? Your daily tasks include KPI tracking, handling recaps, and preparing weekly/monthly reports. Flexibility in handling unexpected situations is key. You get this done by:
- workflow management. navigating deviations, supporting escalations, and planning preparations;
- KPI monitoring. Keeping a close eye on team and operational performance. Quick action if deviations arise;
- leadership. Bridging the gap between customer service supervisor and your team of 18 colleagues;
- customer communication. Efficiently liaising with customers, finding solutions for escalations alongside your team.
Your team within DSV stands out for its international character. Collaborating with colleagues from diverse countries and cultures, united by a shared passion for customer service and drive. While customer satisfaction is crucial, your job satisfaction is paramount!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself,
says Anita Jasinska, Supervisor Customer Service.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- passion for your field! Translatable to others, backed by several years' experience in a customer service-related role;
- excellent command of the English language;
- knowledge of warehouse processes including inbound, outbound, and value-added logistics;
- proficiency in MS Office and experience with a warehouse management system;
- leadership skills, prioritization, risk assessment, and strong communication.
It all counts for this vacancy of senior customer service representative in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a competitive salary according to the DSV Solutions collective agreement, ranging from €2,475 to €3,636 based on your expertise;
- a professional, informal environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 additional days off, and 8% holiday pay;
- a favorable pension plan with a portion premium-free and a 5% personal contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy, shaping your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.