DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, location Schiphol (Rozenburg), we are looking for a Senior Forwarder Healthcare Export.
Do you want to be part of our fast-growing Healthcare team? We are looking for a Senior Export Forwarder who will be involved in everything related to the export of pharmaceutical products.
At our Schiphol location, we have a state-of-the-art Healthcare warehouse where we take care of the logistics handling of pharmaceutical products. This mainly concerns import and export air freight activities, but we also provide storage for our customers.
For our export team we are looking for a proactive and positive person who will work as a Senior Forwarder Export Air Freight. In this position you have a lot of contact with colleagues, suppliers and customers. You work closely with a super nice team and you report to a Teamlead. So do you want to become part of our team? Then apply now!.
Other tasks in your position are;
- Monitoring shipments and providing customers with continuous updates
- Initiating suitable and customer-oriented solutions
- Ensure that customer agreements are met
- Request and negotiate the right rates for a good organization
- Maintaining a good relationship with the assigned customer(s);
- Monitoring agreements made with internal and external parties
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- MBO work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of experience as a Forwarder Export Airfreight / Freight Forwarder Airfreight
- Healthcare experience is an advantage but certainly not a must.
- Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- You have functional knowledge and insight into freight forwarding, logistics and SCM;
- Short-term availability is a strong advantage.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0)6 82297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.