Move forward as Senior it Specialist Developer at DSV in Eindhoven
As a Senior IT Specialist/Developer at DSV, you collaborate with an international team on innovative solutions and contribute to an efficient logistics environment. Let your IT expertise shine at DSV!
You get it done
Our WMS is the beating heart of our warehouses, enabling us to work efficiently. As a Senior IT Specialist/Developer, you contribute to the optimization of our WMS landscape and thereby to the success of our logistics services. You're a part of making it happen.
How do you do this?
As a Senior IT Specialist/Developer at DSV, you work closely with your delivery and product colleagues as well as other relevant DSV departments to support the delivery of business requirements with standard DSV warehouse system solutions and to identify solutions for potential gaps. You are responsible for conducting IT Solution Reviews with the IT Delivery team to maximize standardization of coding and reuse of existing solutions. You continuously seek to improve our standard warehouse solutions, ensuring faster implementation at regional facilities and supporting the establishment of further regional and global standard solutions in the logistics space. You will achieve this by:
- maintaining as well as developing the WMS and surrounding applications, focusing on standardization and code reusability, clear and understandable documentation;
- exploring new opportunities to increase productivity and grow profits within the function of the WMS system;
- collaborating with DSV ITO teams and solutions IT team in delivering these functionalities;
- implement automated testing and implementations for WMS solution.
Your team stands out within DSV through structural improvement in processes and a high level of service from and to other teams.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
As a Senior IT Specialist, you contribute to improving our WMS system and logistics services, working closely with your delivery and product colleagues to support the delivery of business requirements,
says Chandana Seetharamu, Manager WMS Core Solutions.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- you are analytical, process-oriented and result-oriented (basic knowledge of project management);
- strong proficiency in MS Office applications is required (emphasis on Excel);
- collaboration applications (Teams, SharePoint, and Jira nice to have);
- familiar with SQL (Oracle, Microsoft SQL), Power Query, Power BI.
It all counts for this vacancy of Senior IT Specialist Developer in Eindhoven. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- a salary appropriate to the position;
- 24 holidays, 4 ADV days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory;
- opportunity to work partly remotely.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Addy Visser will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 3800 1094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.