Move forward as Senior Project Manager at DSV in Venlo
Looking for a challenge where the world is at your feet? As a senior project manager, you will work with multidisciplinary project teams spread across the globe on innovative solutions that take our services to new heights. A global role with a focus on Europe and North America awaits you!
You get it done
Our Business Change Management team works in support of our operation, streamlining processes for the benefit of both customers and DSV itself. You provide project and change management, along with process and application engineering services. Training to facilitate and ultimately guarantee the desired changes is also part of the services offered. You’re on it.
How you do this? The projects you work on take place worldwide at various DSV locations. As senior project manager, you will work in an international environment. You manage multidisciplinary project teams whose members are located all over the world. You will achieve this by:
- acting as a leader, taking ownership and having the drive and ability to deliver;
- planning and monitoring assigned projects, according to our project management methodology, based on Prince2;
- leading and facilitating workshops with customers, our operations and IT to define requirements and processes;
- being able to identify, asses and manage risks and issues. You are able to challenge our project teams and project board members;
- create transparency on status, tasks and issues for stakeholders through reporting and established project management, such as team and board meetings.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your international nature. You work with colleagues and stakeholders spread across the globe. Different time zones, cultures and languages. Together with your team, you know how to deliver every project according to the predefined requirements.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
You get a kick of going the extra mile to successfully delivery your project,
says Frank Boots, Director Project Management.
Solutions employs approximately 22.000 people and operates more than 500 logistics facilities Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience in contract logistics, preferably in an international setting;
- at least 5 years experience as project manager in an international environment, with a proven track record of managing large, highly complex projects in an international logistics environment;
- bachelor or master degree in the direction of Technical Business Administration, Supply Chain or similar;
- a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, organisation and presentation skills;
- willingness to travelling 10-20% of your time;
- you are Prince2 (or similar) certified or willing to learn more about this.
It all counts for this vacancy of senior project manager in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a place, in which you can make full use of your talent;
- an attractive salary between €88,000 and €110,000 gross per year, depending on your experience and expertise;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay;
- a laptop, telephone and company car;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.