Are you decisive and do you have experience with leadership? For our DSV Solutions site in 's-Heerenberg we are looking for enthusiastic candidates for the position of Senior Warehouse Team Lead.
What will you be doing?
In the position of Senior Warehouse Team Leader, you will report directly to the Supervisor and manage operational functions within the designated team. The team usually consists of approximately 10 to 25 DSV employees, supplemented by temporary workers.
In doing so, you will perform the following core activities, among others:
- Coordinating the work to be carried out with the Customer Services department;
- Realising the daily planning/workload;
- Ensuring that the set KPIs are pursued and achieved;
- Distributing the daily operational activities and acting as first point of contact for the employees;
- Provide input for projects to improve the logistics processes and procedures;
- Observing and enforcing legal, company and safety regulations;
- Monitoring progress and quality in the event of deviations, consulting with the Warehouse Supervisor;
- Conducting performance and assessment interviews;
- Responsible for absence management.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. In the role of Senior Warehouse Team Leader, we also ask for the following qualities: decisiveness, creativity, initiative, leadership (technical), planning and organising and a focus on results. If you have the following qualities, apply immediately!
- Preferably you have completed an MBO-4 Logistics Team Leader course. But at DSV, we find your experience and passion for logistics much more important than a diploma!
- You have previous experience in leadership or managing a team within a logistics environment;
- You can make yourself understood perfectly in both Dutch and English!
What do we offer?
As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right people. We find it important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this. We offer you a full-time job with a globally operating company in the field of air and sea freight, road transport and logistics.
The Solutions division focuses on designing, setting up and managing total logistics concepts, in order to add value to its customers' supply chains. In addition to a lot of freedom and ample opportunities for growth, we also offer:
- An employment contract for 1 year, based on 40 hours per week. Of course it is our goal to convert this employment contract to a permanent position;
- A salary in accordance with the collective labour agreement for DSV Solutions, between € 2,247.16 and € 3146.67 gross per month, based on 40 hours;
- Other attractive secondary employment conditions, such as commuting allowance and holiday allowance of 8%.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Manouk Lips via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.