For our fast growing division DSV Solutions, based in Tholen, we are looking for a Senior Warehouse Team Leader.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Warehouse Team Leader you will work in our 94,000 m2 warehouse at our location at Marconiweg 3 in Tholen. The colleagues in the warehouse take care of all the incoming, outgoing and incoming goods of the customers and value added activities. In your role you will report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and lead operational functions within the designated team. The team varies in size and typically consists of approximately 10 to 30 DSV employees and temporary workers.
As Senior Warehouse Team Leader, you will coordinate the work to be performed with the Customer Services Department. In addition, you will distribute all daily operational activities in your team.
- Further activities as Senior Warehouse Team Leader:
- Act as the first point of contact for employees;
- Provide input for projects to improve logistics processes and procedures;
- Adhere to and enforce legal, company and safety regulations;
- Conducting job application and performance interviews with your (new) team members;
- Monitoring the progress and quality, in case of deviations consult with the Warehouse Supervisor.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points to be important for the position:
- A vocational MBO level 4 education;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a managerial position in a logistics environment;
- Command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- You are a strong personality, make the work your own quickly, are positive and find quality very important;
- As Senior Warehouse Team Leader you are a motivator and a real team player.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us and want to learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary commensurate with the position, 28 vacations, 8% vacation pay, excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Manouk Lips via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.