Move forward as Solution Architect at DSV in Eindhoven
As a Solution Architect at DSV Solutions, you collaborate with an international team on innovative solutions and contribute to an efficient logistics environment. Let your IT expertise shine at DSV!
You get it done
Our WMS is the beating heart of our warehouses, enabling us to work efficiently. As a Solutions Architect, you contribute to the optimization of our WMS landscape and thereby to the success of our logistics services. And you work on it.
How you do this?
As a Solutions Architect, you are responsible for proactively defining the future roadmap for our strategic WMS solution. This includes release upgrades and rollout strategy, considering the company's strategic direction in logistics, dependencies WMS may have to/from other programs, and overall efficiency in running the WMS landscape. You directly contribute to the success of our logistics services.
In this role, you closely collaborate with the Core team and other relevant DSV departments to support the delivery of business requirements with standard DSV warehouse systems solutions and identify solutions for potential gaps. By supporting and collaborating with the Core team, you ensure standardization of coding and maximize the reuse of existing solutions. You actively participate in discussions with Enterprise Architects across all technology-driven initiatives and advise the technical team on adopting new technologies that benefit our organization. You will achieve this by:
- continuous improvement of standard warehouse solutions for faster implementation and support of regional and global standard logistics solutions, working closely with regional and global teams;
- maintaining and developing the WMS and associated applications with an emphasis on standardization, code reusability and clear documentation;
- researching new opportunities to increase productivity and grow profits within the WMS system;
- collaboration with DSV ITO and Solutions IT teams in delivering these functionalities, including implementation of automated testing and solutions for the WMS.
Your team stands out within DSV through structural improvement in processes and a high level of service from and to other teams.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
As a Solution Architect at DSV, you contribute to the optimization of our WMS landscape and thereby to the success of our logistics services,
says Chandana Seetharamu, Manager WMS Core Solutions.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing logistics business systems, including warehouse management systems;
- knowledge of Blue Yonder WMS (Dispatcher WMS) is an advantage;
- experience with the full systems life cycle, including functional and technical solution design and architecture design;
- skilled in understanding, formulating and challenging functional specifications and has extensive supply chain knowledge to optimally align IT technology, processes, and business operations.
It all counts for this vacancy of solution architect in Eindhoven Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- a salary appropriate to the position;
- 24 holidays, 4 ADV days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory;
- opportunity to work partly remotely.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Addy Visser will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 3800 1094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.