Move forward as Support Manager EU-Control Tower at DSV in Venlo
Take your career to new heights as the support manager EU-control tower at DSV in Venlo. You will play a pivotal role in establishing, leading, and motivating our new business support team. Foster the growth and development of your team members, creating a structured and inspiring environment where they can excel. Ready to make a difference?
You get it done
You'll be part of our dynamic European control tower team, where IT and business intelligence are the keys to our growth. Together, we're building a unique European business platform. You’re on it.
How do you do this? You will be responsible for managing our IT and BI project and task portfolio, overseeing support and service requests from control tower operations. Leading new customer implementations and driving process automation fall under your guidance. Additionally, you'll collaborate closely with our Global IT, DSV Road NL, and control tower departments on cross-functional IT and continuous improvement projects. You achieve this by:
- leading new customer implementations and the development of process automation.
- coaching your team and ensuring their well-being, with a strong focus on skill development.
- ensuring high-quality settlement agreements, accurately settling customers and suppliers of our control tower.
Your team stands out within DSV due to its international character. You have a unique opportunity to contribute to our European control tower, being a pioneer and foundational member of your department. Alongside your team, you have the chance to pioneer and actively contribute to DSV's success.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Lead a new era in transport management as Support Manager EU-Control Tower at DSV. Build teams, drive innovation, and bring a unique European business platform to life, while IT and Business Intelligence fuel our growth engine,
said Roel van der Zanden, Head of European Control Tower Netherlands.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- proven experience in project management, application development, process automation, and/or process optimization, combined with strong leadership skills.
- relevant education in IT, supply chain, business management, or equivalent.
- experience in an international organization, preferably in the freight forwarding industry, or experience with IT/processes within logistics and supply chain.
- strong coordination and communication skills.
- proficiency in both Dutch and English, as English is our primary language within the EU-control tower.
It all counts for this vacancy of support manager EU-control tower in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary aligned with your knowledge and experience.
- an attractive bonus scheme of 5%.
- 8% holiday pay and 28 vacation days for complete relaxation.
- the opportunity to play a key role in our EU-Control Tower and contribute to DSV's and our clients' success.
- a favourable pension scheme, with a portion being premium-free and a 5% personal contribution.
- you'll be working at a brand-new location equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including a 150 sqm gym.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.