As the team leader in our healthcare department in Rozenburg, you will be leading a rapidly growing team of 4 colleagues. You are the one responsible for overseeing all operational activities within your team. But what truly sets you apart is your inspiring and positive approach, which helps your colleagues to further their growth.
You get it done
Your team is daily involved in processing emails from our customers, which include notifications of shipments to our warehouse. These shipments need to be integrated into our warehouse management system, Boltrics. Our team maintains close communication with colleagues in the warehouse to ensure efficient processing, inspection, and storage of goods. You’re on it.
How do you do this? When shipments from Rozenburg need to be transported, our team ensures they are made ready for shipping by colleagues in the warehouse. Additionally, additional tasks may be carried out, such as packaging in thermal packaging, to meet specific requirements. From transport planning, warehouse scheduling, to logistical tasks, you are the point of contact and know exactly what's happening. You achieve this by:
- actively collaborating with your team to prepare shipments for customers;
- being responsible for timely warehouse planning;
- creating reports using Excel, utilizing data from the Boltrics system (WMS);
- actively engaging in personnel management (performance reviews, sick leave, and training);
- optimizing processes and communication lines.
Your team stands out at DSV for its enthusiasm and customer-centric attitude. Your four team members support each other as needed and, in addition to enjoying their work, value a cheerful atmosphere in the workplace.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
With your enthusiasm and energy, you can work as a team lead in healthcare. That's what you can do with us in Rozenburg,
says Bob van de Vaart, healthcare manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- at least 5 years of work experience in warehousing, distribution, and/or planning;
- an organized and positive mindset combined with analytical skills;
- good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages to communicate with customers.
It all counts for this vacancy of team lead healthcare in Rozenburg. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 vacation days per year and 8% holiday pay paid in May;
- 5% gratuity paid in November;
- a favourable pension scheme, with a portion being premium-free and a 5% personal contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy and external (logistics) study opportunities.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Naomi Groenewoud will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 8229 7557 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.