Move forward as Team Leader Transport Planning at DSV in Venlo
You always think two steps ahead. Are fully aware of what is going on within the operation. And really makes the difference through your substantive transport knowledge and managerial capabilities.
You get it done
As an team leader transport planning, you are responsible, together with the senior team lead, for the management, preparation and supervision of all logistics activities within our Germany team. Together you aim to achieve the agreed service levels, within the agreed budgets. And all this, of course, at the right price-quality ratio. You're on it.
How do you do this? The job title may already give you away. As an team leader transport planning for our Germany team, you ensure that your employees are empowered. On the one hand you are the source of information for the department, on the other hand you roll up your own sleeves and cooperate in the day-to-day workload. In short, you ensure a good division of labouw and a good working atmosphere within the department. And ofcourse ultimately, this should result in satisfied customers, both internally and externally. You achieve this by:
- planning the work, ensuring an efficient work process and good staffing;
- timely signaling of incidental and structural disruptions within the process. Of course you have immediately thought about a possible solution;
- building and maintaining long-term customer relationships;
- cooperate operationally in the department and assist where necessary.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the great mix of colleagues. Within your team, a handful of colleagues have grown from their internship at DSV, but there are also colleagues with a wealth of experience. No transport solution is impossible for your team.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transportation and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via warehousing and transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road.
DSV is growing fast. Your career grows just as fast. You are completely in control at DSV,
says Maikel Mommers, Senior Team Leader.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 20 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference.
- passion for the profession. You also know how to transfer your passion and enthusiasm for transport and logistics to others;
- some experience in a leadership role. As a senior transport planner, assistant team leader or similar;
- good communication skills, decisiveness and ability to see the bigger picture;
- command of both the Dutch and English language.
It all counts for this vacancy of team leader transport planning in Venlo. It is also important that you feel at home with us. That certainly works well if you like to persevere, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary that, based on the knowledge and experience you bring, is between € 3,000.- and € 4,000.- per month;
- 8% holiday allowance and 28 holiday days;
- 5% bonus paid in November;
- a favorable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way you can grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.