Move forward as Tender Analyst at DSV in Venlo, Eindhoven or Moerdijk
Are you looking for the perfect combination between commercial and analytical? As a tender analyst at DSV, you dive into the transport data of potential customers and know how to flawlessly translate these into a "winning offer".
You get it done
Are you looking for the perfect combination between commercial and analytical? As a tender analyst at DSV, you will immerse yourself in the transport data of potential customers and flawlessly translate these into a "winning offer". You work on it.
How do you do this? When a tender comes in, you and your team subject it to an assessment in order to categorise it. You analyse the customer's transport data, taking into account the requirements. You formalise a transport package and create an operating model to determine the costs. The resulting business case naturally results in a "tender won" - that is your goal! You get this done by:
- translating business objectives and strategic needs, into measurable KPIs;
- providing solicited and unsolicited advice to the operation, based on company data and trends in the brands;
- cooperating with foreign branches or partners and requesting rates;
- developing and maintaining internal processes, methods and calculation models used within your team.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the way you complement each other. You are strong with data and know how to translate it into a business case like no other. Your sales colleagues bring in the tenders and your inside sales colleagues take care of correct processing. In short, you are perfectly attuned to each other.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
You are the connecting factor between our business development department and our operations,
says Arno Smiet, Business Development / Carrier Manager
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- strong excel skills and you know how to quickly master other data processing systems and programmes (e.g. Power BI, TMS, etc.);
- passion for the job, which you know how to convey to others. Preferably supplemented with a business administration or logistics degree;
- some affinity with transport and logistics is a plus. But even without, we will teach you the tricks of the trade;
- analytical skills in combination with strong communication skills, which you know how to adapt to all layers within our organisation.
It all counts for this vacancy of tender analyst in Venlo, Eindhoven or Moerdijk. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- flexible / hybrid working from Moerdijk, Eindhoven or Venlo, depending on where you live;
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 5% gratuity paid in November;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Bart Joosten will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 4327 0642 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.