Line malfunction? No need to panic. As a trouble shooter, you'll thoroughly investigate the root causes of the issue and determine sustainable solutions, all within our state-of-the-art double-deck warehouse in Venlo. Ready to make a difference?
You get it done
From our brand-new double-deck warehouse in Venlo, you hold a pivotal role within our logistics process. Working alongside your teammates, you ensure the smooth operation, ensuring both our existing and new customers receive seamless service and peace of mind. You’re at it.
How do you do it? In your role as a trouble shooter, you're responsible for resolving operational escalations and malfunctions within the warehouse, often stemming from human errors and system problems. You identify the problem's root cause, work on a solution, and implement measures to prevent similar issues in the future. You achieve this by:
- analyzing and prioritizing reported operational issues and reporting them to your supervisor;
- resolving operational problems/damages while providing ad-hoc support;
- enhancing operational processes through proposing, developing, and executing improvement initiatives;
- providing information and answering questions from employees and customers regarding disruptions.
Your team at DSV stands out with its diverse mix of international colleagues and a high level of camaraderie. We are hard workers with a great sense of humor, placing workplace enjoyment as a top priority!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
"Your investigative skills will certainly come in handy here! You delve deep into every issue and escalation,
says Krists Sakars,Operational Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a logistics environment;
- proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken;
- forklift and/or reach truck certification is a plus. You will have the opportunity to obtain these through DSV;
- knowledge of Excel, MS Office, and warehouse management systems.
It all counts for this vacancy of trouble shooter in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:a salary ranging from €2,242 to €2,943, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- a professional yet informal working environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV (reduction of working hours) days, and 8% holiday allowance;
- a favorable pension plan, with a portion being premium-free and a 5% employee contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy, enabling you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.