Do you think in solutions and not in problems? Do you get to the bottom of a malfunction or problem?
You get it done
You as troubleshooter are the problem solver in our warehouse. You identify and analyze problems and your creativity in finding the right solution is appreciated. As a result, our processes run smoothly and you contribute to them!
How will you do this? As a troubleshooter, you are responsible for detecting, investigating and solving operational problems in the warehouse caused by human error and/or system problems. You will identify the cause of the problem, solve it and ensure that similar problems are prevented in the future. You achieve this by:
- analyzing and prioritizing reported operational problems and reporting them to the manager;
- solving operational problems/damage;
- improving operational processes by making, developing and implementing improvement proposals;
- providing information and answering questions from employees and customers regarding disruptions.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the nice mix of international colleagues and a high degree of collegiality. Everyone helps each other and teaches each other the various tasks. We are hard workers and have a great sense of humor; job satisfaction comes first!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Troubleshooter: the expert navigator of challenges, guiding towards effective solutions,
says Jan Pacon, Warehouse Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- at l at least 2 years of relevant work experience within a logistics (3PL) service provider;
- good command of the English language both verbally and in writing;
- willingness to work 2 shifts and/or shift work;
- knowledge of Excel, MS Office and warehouse management system.
It all counts for this vacancy of trouble shooter in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary in accordance with the DSV Solutions collective labour agreement (Dutch branches), which, depending on your knowledge and experience, is between € 2.242,- en € 2.943,-;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 24 holiday days, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favorable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Bart Joosten will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 4327 0642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.