Do you enjoy being responsible for a 65,000 m2 warehouse? Your experience as Warehouse Manager will come in handy within our international environment.
You get it done
Leading an enthusiastic team in which you and your team contribute to the further optimisation of our logistics processes: you work on it.
How do you do this? As Warehouse Manager, you are an essential link in our logistics process. Together with your team, you work on achieving productivity standards, time and quality requirements and compliance with procedures and rules. You lead 1 to 3 team leaders who professionally manage teams of 10 to 15 colleagues. You are not only a leader, but also a coach. You guide and motivate your team members, conduct performance and assessment interviews and ensure a pleasant working atmosphere. You achieve this by:
- monitoring and supervising the execution of processes and coordinating with other internal departments;
- thinking proactively about process improvements;
- providing management information based on previously agreed targets/KPIs;
- managing, coaching and guiding your team.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your ability to bring out the best in each other. Our Venray location is an operation where unity and personal contact are key! Not just within your own team but within our entire office.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Our unique customer portfolio in Venray requires unique qualities from our managers where we work together as one team to be successful for DSV and its customers,
said Cyriel Weijers, Site Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- mbo working and thinking level;
- at least 3 years' experience in a logistics warehouse environment as warehouse manager;
- command of the Dutch and English languages.
It all counts for this vacancy of Warehouse Manager in Venray. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy and external training courses. This allows you to grow and influence your career path;
- the space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, sociable and, above all, fun team!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.