Move forward as Warehouse Supervisor at DSV in ‘s-Heerenberg
Would you like to manage a team responsible for well-known brands operating in the Dutch and European markets? Your experience as a supervisor within logistics will come into its own at one of the top players in the logistics market.
You get it done
Responsible for the operational management of our warehouse team: you work on it.
How you do this? As Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for coordinating and managing your team. In doing so, you have an eye for monitoring quality and you are able to switch effectively between different departments and our customers. Your team consists plus minus 150 people. You get this done by:
- conducting result and development interviews, supervising sick leave and leading staff meetings
- ensuring the monitoring and execution of our logistics processes on the basis of daily and weekly schedules;
- actively contributing to improvement projects in cooperation with engineering, project management and IT.
Your team stands out within DSV for the sociability and approachability of how we interact with each other. It is a close-knit team that helps each other where necessary! Your team consists of team leads who report directly to you. You get all the freedom and space to fill this role in the best way possible.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
The role of Supervisor within DSV is incredibly versatile! You motivate and coach your team so that we can continue to grow together as an organisation. You also monitor the quality in your department and ensure a pleasant working environment. You will take responsibility and not shy away from any challenge,
says Fabian Krus, Warehouse Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience within transport and logistics, combined with managerial experience;
- a good command of the English language;
- experience with warehouse management systems or the drive to quickly master these systems;
- willing to work in our 2-shift system.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse supervisor in ‘s-Heerenberg. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- A salary in accordance with the DSV Solutions collective labour agreement, ranging between €2460 and €3788, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- and, of course, a very nice team that you will be working with.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.