Move forward as a Warehouse Team Lead at DSV in Maastricht-Airport
Coordinating, leading, motivating, and coaching – words that are second nature to you! Ready to kick-start your career? Then join us as a Warehouse Team Lead at DSV.
You get it done
From our brand-new location at Maastricht Airport, you'll play an indispensable role in our logistics process. Together with your team, you'll ensure that all our warehouse activities run smoothly. You’re on it!
How you do this? As a logistics team leader, you report directly to the warehouse manager and are responsible for coordinating the work within a team of 10 to 25 warehouse employees. You know better than anyone how to bring out the best in your team members. You ensure the implementation and continuous improvement of logistics processes within our warehouse. Ensuring compliance with production standards, timeframes, quality requirements, established procedures, and rules. You achieve this by:
- distributing daily operational tasks and being the first point of contact for employees;
- timely identifying deviations and disruptions in the work;
- providing input for projects to improve our logistics processes and procedures;
- ensuring compliance with legal, company, and safety regulations.
Your team stands out at DSV due to the beautiful mix of international colleagues and a high degree of collegiality. Everyone helps each other and learns various tasks. We are hard workers with a great sense of humor, and job satisfaction is a top priority!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
"Join us in building a dynamic logistics team and take your leadership to new heights in a world of growth, collaboration, and quality,
says Sven Bots, Warehouse Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- a minimum of 3 years of proven leadership experience with employees from different cultures and language areas;
- experience in a 3PL logistics environment;
- willingness to work in shifts;
- proficiency in the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse team lead in Maastricht-Airport. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary depending on your knowledge and experience, ranging from €2,250 to €3,256;
- a professional and informal work environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV (Additional Domaine-Related Leave) days, and 8% holiday pay;
- a favorable pension scheme, with part of it being premium-free and a 5% personal contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way, you can grow and have an impact on your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.