Our Venlo-based DSV Solutions branches are growing fast! Will you, as Warehouse Team Lead, help us to steer this growth in the right direction? Are you a real team player and are you looking for a job where there is room for innovation, your own input and your personal development? Apply now and grow with us!
What will you be doing?
In the position of Warehouse Team Lead you will report directly to our Warehouse Manager and you will manage about 20 to 30 Warehouse Operators. You know how to bring out the best in your team members and ensure continuous improvement of our logistics processes, in order to provide our customers with the best possible service.
Furthermore, your tasks will consist of:
- Providing input for projects to improve our logistics processes and procedures;
- Coaching, training and managing your team members;
- Observing and monitoring the legal, company and safety regulations;
- Naturally, you will manage the operational activities and ensure that everything goes smoothly.
What we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference while adding value to our organisation. The qualities that we value? They are: commitment, responsibility and ownership.
In addition, we think this role is made for you when you:
- Have a solution-oriented attitude, know how to keep an overview and always think a few steps ahead;
- We don't care about a diploma. We are looking for people with a passion and dedication for logistics, who can take your team to the next level;
- You have about 2 years of experience in a managerial role within a logistics environment or production organisation;
- You know how to make yourself understood in word and in writing in both Dutch and English;
- Willing to work in a 2-shift schedule.
What do we offer?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and fringe benefits. As a global provider of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We find it important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive company culture are key to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.