Move forward as Warehouse Team leader at DSV in ‘s-Heerenberg
Are coordinating, signalling, motivating and coaching in a logistics organisation right up your street? Your experience as a team leader in logistics will come into its own at one of the top players in the logistics market.
You get it done
Constantly finding ways to improve productivity and ensure our logistics processes run smoothly: You work on it.
How do you do this? You are the colleague our supervisor can always count on. After all, you have an excellent insight into what is going on in our warehouse. You ensure that the right people are assigned to the right tasks, so that our productivity, time and quality targets are met. You achieve this by:
- distributing the daily operational work and actively being the first point of contact for the 15 to 30 colleagues in your team;
- timely signalling of deviations and disruptions in the work;
- providing input for projects to improve our logistics processes and procedures;
- monitoring compliance with legal, company and safety regulations.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the nice mix of international colleagues and a high degree of collegiality. It is a close-knit team that helps each other where necessary!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Teamwork makes the dream work! Do you want to be part of this?
says Nicky Duncker, Warehouse Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- around 3 years of demonstrable leadership experience within a logistics environment;
- willingness to work a 2-shift schedule;
- good command of the English language both verbally and in writing.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse team leader in ‘s-Heerenberg. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary in accordance with the DSV Solutions collective labour agreement, which, depending on your knowledge and experience, is between € 2.320,- and € 3.150,-;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.