Move forward as WMS application engineer at DSV in Venlo.
With your analytical skills and techniques, are you able to implement customers on our WMS, and evaluate, interpret, and solve complex problems?
You get it done
Developing, implementing, and maintaining our Warehouse Management System is a big responsibility: you will be working on it.
How you do this? As a WMS Application Engineer, you will be responsible within the WMS delivery team for the development, implementation and maintenance of our Warehouse Management System, Blue Yonder Dispatcher WMS. You will analyze process dependencies, define, and build the corresponding configuration. You will work together in a team of 15 professionals to provide first-class support to our customers and our company.
You get this done by:
- implementing setups and configurations of new warehouses and new customers;
- developing test plans, scenarios and ensuring successful implementation;
- documenting the project and application landscape and configuration to ensure proper support can be delivered;develop reports using various tools.
Your team stands out within DSV with 15 professionals providing first-class support to our customers.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier, or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
You will work with a team of 15 professionals on the development, implementation and maintenance of our Warehouse Management System, contributing to the optimisation of the supply chain worldwide.
Says Muriël Canten (Senior Manager WMS Delivery Global IT)
The WMS delivery team works on projects worldwide. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience with Blue Yonder Dispatcher WMS or another WMS;
- able to understand and translate functional specifications into a solution in the WMS;
- strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret and solve complex problems;
- experience in software development, including testing, implementation and documentation;
- good knowledge of and experience with relational databases and SQL and PL/SQL.
It all counts for this vacancy of WMS Application Engineer in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly go well if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- a salary appropriate to the position;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 24 holidays, 4 ADV days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory;
- opportunity to work partly remote.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Addy Visser will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 3800 1094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.