Are you a true tech-fanatic who loves turning systems inside out? Are you eager to discover our Warehouse Management System from top to toe? And are you the one who knows how to find all the secret corners of our system? Then you should definitely apply! Join our team and become the expert on our system!
You get it done
At DSV, no two days are the same! Our customers and internal organisation constantly challenge us to keep growing and improving. Whether it is optimising processes, implementing new customers or preparing a move, we always rise to the challenge! And do you know what makes it even more fun? Your team will be taking care of our warehouse management system and you will be working on it!
How you do this? Prepare yourself for an extensive induction programme, which includes various training courses in order to become an expert within our warehouse management system. You are an advisor for various questions from employees and customers about our WMS system. You are fully familiar with all details of the system and can perfectly translate these to our warehouse operation. You communicate with the various stakeholders to make the process run as smoothly as possible.You get this done by:
- proactively suggesting improvements and solutions for our warehouse management system, we work with Redprairie / JDA Dispatcher;
- participating in projects, such as setting up new customers or migrating existing customers;
- signalling deviations and trends in the reports. For common notifications, you will naturally look for the root of the problem. You then work with your team to find a sustainable solution within the system.
Your team stands out within DSV because it has such a nice mix of knowledge and experience! There are not only colleagues with a background in IT or engineering, but also colleagues with experience in logistics. And during your induction process, they will take you under their wing to show you how to solve every malfunction and report that comes in.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
All warehouse activities we carry out for our customers are controlled by our WMS. So a stable and efficient system is key. That is why the engineers are indispensable within our organisation,
says Joost Spoel, Business Support Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- a natural curiosity for applications and systems;
- preferably, you already have experience in warehouse logistics, for example as a junior engineer or in an IT-related role. But we find passion and eagerness to learn much more important for this role;
- thoroughness, you keep searching until you have found the solution;
- good command of the Dutch and English language.
It all counts for this vacancy of WMS engineer in Moerdijk or Tholen. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary that will be between €2835 and €4470 gross per month depending on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay per year;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy and external training courses. This allows you to grow and influence your career path;
- the space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, sociable and, above all, fun team!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.