Our customs brokerage professionals can prepare you for any government audits or reviews, and we will walk with you every step of the way.
We are prepared to support you during government audits or reviews. We strive to build a true partnership with you and become a trusted advisor for all things compliance. We assist our customers with preparing many government visits, reviews, and audits such as CBP site reviews, CTPAT validations/re-validations, FDA inspections, and Focused Assessment preparations. Whether DSV is the customs broker of record or not, and in the true spirit of a partnership, we will be there to assist you.
- Binding Ruling requests
Unsure of your products’ classification? Doubtful of your products’ Country of Origin? Would you like to apply an FTA to your product but uncertain it qualifies? Allow us to request a binding ruling on your behalf for these and other matters.
- Scope rulings
- Assistance with the CTPAT Portal
- Complete CTPAT Manual
- Onsite mock CTPAT Audits of warehouses/offices to prepare for CTPAT audits
- Provide detailed recommendations to address any exceptions found during audits
- Work with local management to address exceptions
- Provide security questionnaires for suppliers to obtain information related to the existing processes and procedures for CTPAT MSCs
- Collect and Audit security questionnaires
- Provide complete CTPAT training
- Ongoing assistance as needed on all Subsequent CTPAT-related matters
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch.