Job Req Number: 73997
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled Administrative Specialist at Tullamarine Site in Melbourne.
As an Administrative Specialist, you will be responsible for administrative functions to meet the client(s) SLA’s and all internal / external KPI’s by completing data entry, analysing reports and problem solving.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Accurate data entry and management of customers purchase consignments and other relevant data from customers’ suppliers
- Provide general logistic support with coordination of all inbound and outbound shipments
- Liaise with local DSV office on a regular basis to provide feedback in relation to shipments, customer needs
- Liaise with customer and provide information and reports as requested and approved by DSV management
- Ensure timely, attentive and appropriate communication with internal and external customers for effective resolution of service issues
- Experience in a similar role or substantial 3PL administration
- Good communication skills and strong customer focus
- Adept thinker for problem solving
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.