Job Req Number: 74099
Time Type: Full Time
Salary Range: AUD 90,000 - 100,000
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Business Analyst in Melbourne.
This role will play a pivotal role in the development of objectives, strategies, and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organizational resources. This role involves collaborating with clients, assessing organizational shortcomings, analyzing current systems, and recommending improvements to enhance overall efficiency and productivity.
Your typical day at DSV:
1. Strategic Planning Assistance:
• Assist in the development of objectives, strategies, and plans that are aligned with the organization's goals.
• Encourage the implementation of strategies to achieve customer satisfaction and optimize resource utilization.
2. Client Consultation:
• Engage with clients to discuss business and organizational shortcomings.
• Maintain effective communication with clients to understand their specific needs and concerns.
3. System Analysis:
• Analyze and evaluate current systems and structures within the organization.
• Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes.
4. Process Observation:
• Discuss current systems with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Observe and document processes and systems to identify areas for improvement.
5. Solution Development:
• Provide guidance to clients on creating more efficient organizational structures and strategies.
• Develop solutions to address organizational problems and shortcomings.
6. Data Analysis:
• Record and analyze organization's work flow charts, records, reports, manuals, and job descriptions to identify areas for enhancement.
• Prepare and recommend proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions, and resolve organizational problems.
8. Implementation Assistance:
• Assist in implementing approved recommendations and changes.
• Issue revised instructions and procedure manuals to relevant departments.
• Draft other documentation as needed for successful implementation.
9. Quality Assurance:
• Review operating procedures and advise on departures from established procedures and standards.
• Ensure that recommended changes align with organizational objectives and meet quality standards.
-Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred) or at least 5 years proven experience as a Business Analyst in a related role.
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
-Proficiency in data analysis and use of relevant software tools.
-Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies.
-Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career