Job Req Number: 70344
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Business Support Specialist in Sydney.
As a Business Support Specialist, you will provide business support to the Solutions Team, by completing data entry, analysing reports, and supplier/client invoicing.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Generate, monitor and distribute financial data reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor DSV’s supply chain service costs, to ensure they are controlled, and budgets are achieved
• Escalate any developments or issues related to DSV’s supply chain service to Management
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to extract information and problem solve in areas concerning operational finances
• Extract data and reports from WMS
• Accurate and efficient data entry into CargoWise One & SAP S4/HANA
• Recommend process improvements to Site Manager & Management Team
• Complete and engage in designated projects as assigned by the Site Manager & Management Team
• Become a key participant in DSV’s operational excellence program
• Accurately maintain and execute all invoicing tasks within the Solutions Team
• Raise client invoices in DSV’s finance system
• Managing and allocating supplier invoices within the site client base
• Resolve or escalate inquiries in a timely manner
• Administrative experience
• CargoWise One knowledge and experience
• WMS knowledge & experience
• Intermediate technical knowledge of systems and Microsoft products
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.