Job Req Number: 73745
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Contract Manager in Kemps Creek, Sydney.
The main focus of the role is to manage large 3PL contracts within DSV Solutions, Kemps Creek Distribution Center and work with clients who have complaints, orders, or require information about products/services purchased from the organisation. The Contract Manager provides solutions that fit those individualised situations and prioritises the needs of our customers at each step of the process.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Manage overall performance of a 3PL contracts
- Assist the Project Management team with customer implementation
- Establish strong customer service relationship with customers by using DSV Request tools (Recap)
- Establish and maintain an effective customer management plan that includes a formalised review structure and business plan
- Work with Business Analysts to produce management information and key reporting metrics relevant to client operation and internal requirements
- Manage Weekly & Monthly Operational reviews including KPIs, use of DSV Request tools Report (Recap) and assist with QBRs
- Review operational performance with key suppliers
- Analyse customer profiles and compare to KPI metrics, cost models, customer supplied data
- Liaise with the Branch and National Management, ensuring a consistent business approach
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the WMS and local networks
- Experience in contract logistics customer service
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career