Job Req Number: 73750
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Contract Specialist in Kemps Creek, Sydney.
The main focus of the role is to maintain and develop relationships with key accounts as defined by DSV Management. Employee will develop in depth knowledge of customers business and deliver management information on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis to solidify customer relationships and maximise GP for DSV.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Establish and maintain an effective customer management plan that includes a formalized review structure and business plan for each client on an ongoing basis to ensure maximization of all business offerings
• Analyse data from the WMS to produce management information and key reporting metrics relevant to client operations
• Conduct customer visits (may include travelling Interstate)
• Analyse customer profiles and compare to KPI metrics, cost models, customer supplied data
• Calculate business impact of profile changes and present internally to Management
• Liaise with the Branch and National Management, ensuring a consistent business approach
• Assist branches to develop local account management structures
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues Involving operations/BCM team
- Experience in Multi Contract Warehousing (3PL) , business development, customer service and account management
- Knowledge of WMS systems
- Knowledge of operational finance like warehouse and distribution pricing, analysis of operating costs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.