Job Req Number: 74346
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Customer Service Specialist in Perth.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play an integral part in liaising with customers and service providers providing information and problem solving. You will report to, assists and works cooperatively with the Customer Service Manager in providing outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, through the timely and accurate resolution of customer complaints and enquiries.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Establish strong customer service relationship with customers.
- Provide customers with service information – including sourcing rates and other DSV Services.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate team members
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
- Ensures all quotations are created in EDI and client rates are managed for autorating
- Ensure all customer details are maintained and kept up to date
- Experience in the freight forwarding industry within Customer Service
- Experience using EDI is preferred
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career