DSV Air & Sea is truly a global player offering services worldwide. Operating as the third largest global supplier of Transport & Logistics in more than 90 countries and over 75,000 employees, we thrive within an international network of partners and agents. Every day, we aim to open many opportunities for you to develop your career on an international scale, promoting Customers First, Best performance & True Collaboration – we are One DSV!
The Customer Service Representative reports to, assists and works cooperatively with the Customer Service Manager in providing outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, through the timely and accurate resolution of customer complaints. With an emphasis on discovering your potential and determination to connect with your fellow forwarders, this is an opportunity for you to thrive in a close and supportive team environment, valuing active listening and diversity of thinking.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establish strong customer service relationship with customers
- Provide customers with service information – including sourcing rates and other DSV Services
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate team members
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
- Enter data into in-house computer system and produce data/reports as required
- Manage and respond to our customer queries and expectations by way of the Sydney Customer Service mailbox
- Actively take care of a small customer portfolio of your own
- Minimum five years' experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry and within relevant department.
- Experience using CargoWise One is preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
Why work with DSV?
We'll give you 75,000 colleagues in 90 countries all over the world. We're a global family.
We'll encourage you to act as if DSV was your own business. Our local branches work very autonomously and decisions are made close to the customer. This is what makes us unique, agile, and strong.
You'll join a group of highly dedicated people who strive to improve every day. If you like a challenge and a constantly changing environment then join us.
Our DSV academy will give you access to knowledge and training which will allow you to grow and influence the path of your career. We want you to realise your potential and reach your career goals.
We grow together
You'll be part of a genuinely fast-growing company. We started our journey in 1976, and since then we have expanded our market share immensely. But we have only just begun – the most exciting time to join DSV is now!
You'll be part of a dynamic and informal environment, where people speak their minds. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
We'll empower you to make a difference. We believe that people do great things, when they are given the opportunity and support they need to succeed. We trust in people.