Job Req Number: 73995
Time Type: Part Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Customer Service Specialist at Tullamarine Site in Melbourne.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for the proactive communication between the client and the warehouse. You will provide internal customer support and interact with key players in operations.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to releasing them from our contracted facility.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management system and knowledge in inventory management
• Coordinate with the warehouse team to ensure that operational tasks are met.
• Perform Data Entry, Job Creation, Billing, General Administrative or any Adhoc duties/tasks assigned.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
• Ensure consistent Customer satisfaction by providing effective and efficient responses to customer enquiries, addressing issues, and resolving concerns promptly.
• Excellent multitasking skills within their work space as well as computer savvy
• Efficiently handle bookings, documentation, customs reporting, and job invoicing
• Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer Logistics and issues.
• Experience of Contract Logistics/3PL/Warehouse and customer-service
• Driver's License is essential
• General Shipping and Logistics Knowledge
• Understand the importance of working in a team environment and value your own contribution to the team
• Be self-motivating, fulfilling daily tasks and goals with minimum supervision.
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.