Job Req Number: 76331
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Freight Forwader, Invoicing at Tullamarine Site, Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate and timely financial operations to assist with efficient freight forwarding for our Melbourne branch. Your main tasks include raising AR invoices and processing AP invoices, while supporting the success of our freight operations in delivering excellent service to our clients.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Work with the Invoicing team to raise AR Invoices utilising auto-rating of both costs and revenue.
- Processing of Accounts Payable invoices both local and Intercompany
- Manage incoming email communication to ensure timely and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with customers and the wider team to resolve AR or AP queries.
- Process/Finalise profit share
What you bring to DSV:
- Financial Competency, you understand the fundamentals of Revenue, Costs and Profit, and issuing accurate invoices to our customers.
- Operational Excellence, you pride yourself on attention to detail and best performance. You have knowledge around basic freight forwarding principals and operational finance is your passion.
- Customers First, delivering a great customer experience and high-quality service is at the forefront of your mind. You make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- Process Driven, you can follow the outlined process to achieve the desired result. You work collaboratively with the team to drive efficiency, teamwork, and continuous improvement.
- Problem Solving, you take ownership and show initiative. You escalate meaningful observations that are causing revenue loss for appropriate corrective action.
- Tech-Savvy, you know your way around Microsoft Office to an intermediate level. You can navigate Cargowise One or comparable TMS system. You embrace new technology and digitisation.
- Adaptable & Resilient, you are looking to grow and develop with a business that is constantly evolving.
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career