Job Req Number: 75540
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Manager, Project Administration at Tullamarine Site in Melbourne or Mascot Site in Sydney.
The role of Contract, Program, and Project Administrator exists within our organization to play a pivotal role in the meticulous planning, execution, and administration of critical aspects of our business operations through the successful and efficient management of our projects, programs, and contractual obligations.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Contract Administration: Develop, review, and negotiate variations to contracts. Respond to inquiries and address problems related to contracts, ensuring client satisfaction. Manage and maintain accurate records of contract documentation.
• Program and Project Administration: Undertake the administration of organizational programs and special projects. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful achievement of project goals. Oversee the work of contractors and provide detailed reports on variations.
• Support Services: Respond to inquiries and issues concerning programs, projects, and services provided. Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to address concerns and ensure seamless service delivery.
• Communication and Reporting: Advise senior management on matters requiring attention and implement their decisions. Prepare and review submissions and reports concerning the organization's activities. Collect and analyze data associated with projects, reporting on project outcomes
• Provide guidance and support to team members, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
- A formally recognised degree at least three years of relevant experience or a combination of experience and formal qualifications will be considered
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, along with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively, are essential
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams will be highly advantageous
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career