Job Req Number: 77051
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Operations Manaer in Kemps Creek, Sydney.
This position is responsible for the efficient service delivery to the DSV clients through planning, leading, measuring and controlling the warehouse operations in a profitable manner. This will take place by managing the staff, inventory accuracy, order management, picking, stock counts, invoicing, and distributing of goods in a timely and safe manner.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Manage costs associated with warehouse operations.
- Control and analyse warehouse inventory levels
- Manage inventory forecasting
- Ensure all processes are adhered to by warehouse team
- Weekly reporting of all warehouse key tasks and performance indicators
- Maintain the highest housekeeping and stock security standards
- Update, maintain and review all standard operating procedures relating to the warehouse
- Maintain all warehouse equipment in safe and working condition
- Recommend and refine improvements to existing shipping, receiving, transport and load out procedures
- Maintain any applicable warehouse certifications (e.g. Quarantine, HACCP, Customs, etc.).
- Experience in Warehouse Management, preferably in the contract logistics industry
- Understanding of P& L, customer account, OH&S policies and legislative requirements in regards to warehouse operations and people management
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.