Job Req Number: 77252
Time Type: Part Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Payroll Specialist at Melbourne Airport Site on full time or part time basis.
The position is responsible for assisting with payroll processing for Australia and New Zealand in an outsourced environment. The primary objective will be to process information accurately and in a timely manner to send to our payroll provider.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Carrying out payroll activities in an outsourced environment for each payrun
- Accurate, validating and processing of payroll transactions
- Complying with relevant awards and legislations
- Ensure Chris21-iChris reports are generated accurately
- Assist with reporting requirements and using your payroll expertise to analyse, problem-solve and test solutions to resolve payroll matters
- End of month reporting
- Responding to employee payroll enquiries in a timely manner
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Processing new employee’s and termination (from a payroll perspective)
- Entering and maintaining superannuation data
- Working closely with HR and Finance departments
- Experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Experience with use of a payroll system, preferably Chris21-iChris
- Strong attention to detail
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms. We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.