Job Req Number: 74473
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Senior Team Lead, Warehouse in Melbourne.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for under taking and overseeing a wide variety of bonded warehouse activities including bonded/clear cargo move in and out of warehouse, cargo outturning, forwarding storage management, consol consolidation and FAK/ULD loading/unloading, maintaining record of cargo movement activities and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Coordinate under bond cargo move in/out of depot and allocate labor to complete tasks or other effective duties
• Ensure correct dispatching of loose air freight booking
• Check in / out turn sea freight FAK unpacked and Sea/Air under bonded loose cargo
• Conduct and report weekly bond check to ops/csv team
• Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements to Manager
• Work closely with Manager to meet Quarantine and Customs standard/requirements on accredited/licensed depot to maintain our licenses
• Assist to review the performance of interstate trucking service
• Support the management of consumable and other costs associated with warehouse – pallets, wrapping, storage
• Lead team to unload import containers and ULDs and enforce safe work practices in load/unloading containers/ULDs
• Maintain and enforce security measures for the freight stay overnight or over weekend pending for packing/unpacking
• Ensure correct labelling on export freight
• Arrange palletizing, provide sufficient packaging to ensure safe sea/air transportation
• Coordinate with export team to utilize maximum space usage in DSV product (FAK and ULD)
• Ensuring all customer requirements for, labeling, palletizing and any handling requirements are adhered from all warehouse staff
• Current Forklift Licence with Reach experience
• Experience in a Customs bonded warehouse environment
• Good people management skills
• Experience with Cargo Wise One
• Valid RACA qualification
• Valid AQIS class 1 depot accreditation
• S77G Compliance accreditation
• OHSE awareness
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.