Job Req Number: 76933
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Supply and Distribution Manager in Kemps Creek, Sydney.
The Supply and Distribution Manager will plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods for DSV.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies,policies and plans
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- Operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- Liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- Overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- Directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification
- Relevant experience within the industry
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.