Job Req Number: 73986
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Team Lead, Solutions at Tullamarine Site in Melbourne.
As a Team Lead, you will manage freight flow to and from the warehouse as well as invoicing, issuing credit returns, liaising with customers, transport providers (internal and external), stock control and supplier management. You will supervise day to day activities of our Solutions team ensuring that workloads are allocated whilst providing authoritative advice and guidance to operators.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Act as the key interface between the Company and its clients on the medium-term issues or SLA's
- Effectively establishes work activities, key performance indicators (KPIs), operational procedures, training activities, for the Agencies' warehouse operations, as part of maintaining compliance and service requirements
- Ensure the operation has the capability of meeting the requirement of daily processing of client orders in accordance with the Company Objectives of all orders dispatched within the contracted time of receipt, whilst managing 'Total Order Accuracy'
- Ensure all team members have completed the induction (within timetable) and first day training prior to commencing work, a training programme is implemented within scheduled timeframe for all procedures, which apply to the work activities
- Establish and maintain a systematic approach of ensuring all activities in the warehouse(s) are carried out in accordance with documented SOPs, work Instructions, and compliance guidelines, and in accordance with GxP requirements
- Ensure client standards are achieved and are regularly audited to ensure various services and routes are appropriately designed to meet the client's needs and legislative requirements. Conduct regular compliance audits of the warehouse
- Perform pick-packing duties within reason, pallet & inventory counting and labelling
- Provide general logistic support with coordination of all inbound and outbound shipments
- Liaise with local DSV office on a regular basis to provide feedback in relation to shipments, customer needs
- Liaise with customer and provide information and reports as requested and approved by DSV management
- Experience in a similar role or substantial administrative experience including an accounts function
- Understanding of P&L, customer accounts, OH&S Policies and legislative requirements in regard to warehouse operations and people management
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career