Job Req Number: 74703
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Tender Specialist in Australia/New Zealand.
The position is responsible for supporting the Manager, Tenders & Pricing. The Tender Specialist will support in Local and Global tender submissions and must ensure that rates are maintained (including company tariff) in client rates in CargoWise. This position must also support the implementation of Global Tender wins.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Complete and support the completion of all Local and Global RFQ’S through Sourcify (online RFQ platform) or other online RFQ platforms
• Support on written proposal and submit tender within the deadline
• Liaise with and provide pricing to global network regarding global tenders
• Review in collaboration with Product Team to ensure rates received are competitive and overseas offices are using DSV product where applicable
• Ensure all pricing is up to date and recorded in CargoWise according to company procedures
• Work closely and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
• The primary objective of tender management is to secure new and retain existing business that align with DSV strategic objectives
- Experience in pricing desk or internal sales
- Experience with software solutions and large, complex organisation
- Extensive experience in all aspects of global logistics and a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.