Job Req Number: 74137
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Solutions is seeking to hire skilled Warehouse Operators in Perth.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will ensure customers goods are picked and packed as required and all associated paperwork is completed as per procedures.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Operate a Reach Truck for order picking and stock replenishment with 11 meter high racking, 6 bays high
• Interpret information contained on picking slip to locate stock and pick to fulfill customer orders
• Unloading/loading of vehicles and movement of goods in and out of the warehouse
• Maintain 100% accuracy when picking stock, and performing stock takes and cycle counts
• Follow operational procedures at all times
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness and conduct daily safety checks
• Report any spillages, damaged or suspicious goods
• Report all incidents/accidents/near misses without delay
• Experience in a similar position with reach forklift experience
• Highly skilled Reach Truck driver with demonstratable skills and experience working in a facility with 11 meter high racking, 6 bays high
• Experience handling dangerous goods
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms. We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.