Job Req Number: 74263
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Warehouse Operator in Melbourne.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will play an integral part in the logistic supply chain, ensuring customers goods are picked and packed as required and that all associated paperwork is completed as per procedures. You will also be required to assist with the loading/unloading of trucks on occasions as directed by the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor.
Your typIcal day at DSV:
• Operate forklift in safe manner
• Interpret information contained on picking slip to locate stock and pick to fulfill customer orders
• Unloading/loading of vehicles (either rusing forklift, lifting aides or manual handling) and movement of goods in and out of the warehouse
• X-Ray cargo for export
• DIM and weigh goods and record information
• Maintain 100% accuracy when releasing cargo
• Loading/unloading of FAK’s, FCL’s & various ULD’s
• Maintaining 100% accuracy when picking stock, and performing stock takes and cycles counts
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness and conduct daily safety checks
• Report any spillages, damaged or suspicious goods
• Report all incidents/accidents/near misses without delay
- Experience with reach forklift and valid forklift license
- Experience handling dangerous goods is highly desirable
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.