Job Req Number: []
Time Type: [[14:00]]
- Meet with client representatives regularly for a feedback on the services.
- Regular telecoms to be “in touch” with the client’s requirements.
- Keep a check on the key KPIs agreed with the client vide regular reports & MIS analysis,
- Keep a track of the traffic behavior of the clients’ business and be alert to any new business opportunity.
- Regular contact with the operation / product teams as also the carriers to understand actual operations, newer trends in the market.
- Working knowledge and good speed on MS Office applications
- Experience in Sales of Freight Forwarding / Shipping (Import / Export, Customer Service)
- Good communication skills; Knowledge of local language will be an added advantage
- Ability to get started & work on own
- Ability to judge and take decisions
Educational background / Work experience:
- Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream.
- 1-3 years of experience in Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Logistics Div. of manufacturing units.
- Fluent in English
- MS Office skills and good knowledge regarding IT systems.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.