Job Req Number: 71527
Time Type: Part Time
Move forward as Administrative Specialist at DSV in Puurs.
About the role
As Administrative Specialist you will join our Road department, specialising in track transport. You will be responsible for transport invoicing.
- You'll review and process incoming invoices from transporters;
- You'll keep an eye on internal invoicing processes and report any discrepancies;
- You'll daily review incorrect freight charges and ensure accurate calculations;
- You'll ensure that waiting time charges are properly allocated for further invoicing;
- You'll handle speed fines and trailer rental cost adjustments with subcontractors;
- You'll record costs related to terminal charges in our distribution-Velux transports;
- You'll perform minor administrative tasks for the department.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a first administrative work experience with invoicing.
- It is a plus if you already have knowledge or experience within transport or logictis.
- You work orderly and accurately and attach importance to details.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English and you have notions of French
It all counts for this vacancy of Administrative Specialist in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Scandinavian company).
- Flexible working hours (sliding hours) and homework policy of two days per week after you are fully worked in
- You get a permanent contract with a nice package of fringe benefits
(MC, ecocheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, 33 days off, bicycle leasing, CAO 90, etc.)
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 67 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.