Job Req Number: 70771
Time Type: Full Time
Move forward as Business Analyst at DSV in Puurs.
About the role
As a Business Analyst you will be part of the Business Change Management team. You will be responsible for setting up, leading and/or supporting implementation projects using EDI and API connections. For this you will work in close consultation with our IT Department.
- You are the point of contact between customer and DSV. You are responsible for identifying the customer's (technical) needs for start-up/implementation. In consultation with our business you are responsible for drawing up a plan of action;
- You oversee the entire process of the EDI implementation and monitor the established plan;
- You are responsible for coordinating the implementation planning (high level and detailed) with the customer and our internal departments;
- You are responsible for the creation, execution and confirmation of User Acceptance Tests scenarios;
- You provide training (if needed) for the internal staff / customer so that the application is used as designed;
- As soon as the implementation goes live you are also responsible for hypercare (troubleshooting);
- You support the organization in improving and optimizing the processes in line with the Global Strategy.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have at least two years of experience as a Business Analyst
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- It is a plus if you have background or experience within transportation and logistics
- You have a strong knowledge of EDI
- You have strong communication and analytical skills
It all counts for this vacancy of Business Analyst in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Scandinavian company)
- You will receive a permanent contract with an attractive package of fringe benefits;
- Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers 7 euro, eco vouchers, 33 holidays, possibility to lease electric bike, home office, sliding times
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.