Job Req Number: 76749
Time Type: Full Time
Customer Service Agent Solutions
Move forward as Customer Service Agent Solutions at DSV in Ghent.
About the role
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for the seamless management of logistics services for one or more clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector. In this role, you will act as a liaison between the client and internal departments, as well as external stakeholders. Ensuring that accurate data and schedules are available for the inbound, outbound, and value-added logistics (VAL) processes in the warehouse, and that specific customer agreements and requirements are met.
- Administrative processing and follow-up of logistics services for assigned customers;
- Serving as the first operational contact person for assigned customers and as a liaison between the customer and internal departments (such as warehouse, customs, transport, ...);
- Following implemented processes and customer-related work instructions;
- Periodic consultation and adjustment moments with the customer;
- Handling complaints;
- Identifying potential problems/bottlenecks and brainstorming with the customer about solutions.
- Participating/thinking along in optimizing processes (continuous improvement).
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
As a Customer Service Agent, you are the indispensable link between the customer and our warehouse.” Says Sofie De Weirdt, Supervisor, Customer Service.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have initial work experience in an administrative or customer-facing role. Knowledge or background within the logistics sector is a plus
- You are customer-oriented and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong knowledge of Dutch and English
It all counts for this vacancy of Customer Service Agent Solutions in Ghent. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a Scandinavian company, and this is reflected in our open communication, approachable environment, informal workplace, entrepreneurial spirit, and the growth opportunities provided, both nationally and internationally.
- You will join an international and leading player
- You get a permanent contract with a nice package of fringe benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 7 euro meal vouchers, eco vouchers, bike lease and 30 vacation days)
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Questions about this vacancy? Our Corporate Recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.