Job Req Number: 72665
Time Type: Full Time
Customer Service Specialist Solutions
Move forward as Customer Service Specialist Solutions at DSV in Ghent.
About the role
Are you ready to elevate your career as a Customer Service Specialist at DSV? In this pivotal role, you'll be the right hand to our CS Supervisor, actively contributing to our dynamic environment. Here's why this opportunity is perfect for you:
- Logistics Oversight: Monitor and enhance logistics services for assigned clients, ensuring seamless operations. Coordinate collaborative meetings between the Customer Service department and the Warehouse, fostering effective communication.
- Data Mastery and Optimization: Expertly collect, process, and validate data, contributing to data-driven decision-making. Engage in continuous improvement by analyzing current processes and implementing optimization strategies.
- Customer Engagement: Handle customer complaints with a proactive approach, ensuring swift resolution and defining corrective actions.
Act as the daily point of contact for escalations from CS Agents, showcasing your problem-solving skills. Lead periodic digital operational/status meetings
- Team Empowerment and Support: First point of contact for our CS agents, provide support and backup for both the Customer Service Supervisor and Agents, fostering a collaborative team environment. Contribute to the on-the-job training of new team members, assisting in their seamless integration. You will be in charge of the weekly team planning.
- Efficient Documentation and Reporting: Prepare accurate monthly invoicing and generate insightful reports, contributing to our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Update and compile work instructions based on our operations manual, ensuring meticulous execution.
- Project support: You will be engaged in various projects (improvement projects, start-up of new customers, IT projects, ...)
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
As Customer Service Specialist, you are the driving force behind strategic logistics processes. You will work as the backbone of our team, supporting supervisors and agents, and achieve challenging goals in a globally leading company.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Substantial experience as a customer service agent in supply chain or warehousing.
- Expertise in data management using Excel, including proficiency in tasks such as analyses, vertical lookup, and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A coaching approach to contribute to team development.
- Proficiency in both Dutch (very good) and English (good).
It all counts for this vacancy of Customer Service Specialist Solutions in Ghent. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- You will join an international and leading player
- Ample growth opportunities in an international context
- You get a permanent contract with a nice package of fringe benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 7 euro meal vouchers, sliding times, eco vouchers and 30 vacation days)
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Questions about this vacancy? Our Corporate Recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.